- Next-generation analog sound design
- Excellent for performance and in-studio use
- Beautifully designed interface helps you control your sound with ease
- 16-step sequencer make the XD excellent for on stage performances
- High quality DSP processed effects unit that gives your sounds more depth
Analog circuitry delivers a natural and powerful sound
Featuring best in class analog circuitry. The Korg Minilogue XD is a step ahead of the curve. The Minilogue synthesizer features a four-voice polyphonic synthesis circuit, which gives you the best sound possible for an instrument at such a small size. The efficient voice structure gives you a logical step-by-step sound design process and also comes with sync/ring, cross modulation, and a two pole feature. The scope of possibilities with the minilogue contradicts its size. You can obtain any sound you want, from ambient, atmospheric pads to pulsing EDM leads. All with a layer of grit and warmth so typical of analog based synthesizers.
High-grade, built-in effects
Take your sound design further, and deeper. The multi-engine delivers a digital sound providing your sound design with even more possibilities. The coupling of analog and digital offers a huge amount of scope for creating sounds and music. Featuring a Noise Generator, a VPM Oscillator, and even your own customer User Oscillators, downloaded from the internet.
The 32-bit floating point DSP processing opens up a world of effects for you to use on your sounds. Modulation effects, reverb, and delays can all be used simultaneously. This gives you the finishing touch to your sounds and can completely change your overall output just via the addition of a little bit reverb or delay. Chorus', warm tape delay, and a wide range of reverbs. The Minilogue XD is a step up from the competition.
Step it up - onboard 16 step sequencer
Providing you with 16 steps of sequencing power the Minilogue XD is the perfect performance machine. Select your steps one by one, allowing for complete control over the automation of pitch and rhythm. Korg's Motion sequence lets you record movements of four different knobs, giving you incredible automation power all from the Minilogue.
Intuitive and creative
The layout of the Minilogue is second to none. It gives you a full overview of what is possible with this synthesizer. Everything is laid out logically, giving you a very efficient sound design process. There are a lot of little features too, like the joystick. The joystick gives you 360-degree control over pitch bending, modulation. The Minilogue also features an incredibly detailed oscillator view. Allowing you to see a visual representation of your waveshape, offering a brilliant reference for crafting your sounds, and of course, it looks very cool too.
Analog circuitry Digital multi-engine High quality digital effects Fully customizable user defined parameters Joystick pitch control Polyphonic step sequencer controlled Micro tuning
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog sound generator + Multi digital sound generator (Noise, VPM, User)
- Maximum Polyphony:
- 4 voices Programs 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs)
- Each program provides a program sort function that includes voice mode settings. Favorite function built in.
- Voice Mode:
- 4 (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH)
- The VOICE MODE DEPTH setting allows different parameters to be varied for each mode
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Main Synthesis Parameters: VCO1 WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), OCTAVE, PITCH, SHAPE
- VCO2: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square) Octave, Pitch, Shape
- Modulation: Sync, Ring, Cross Mod Depth
- Multi Engine: Noise/VPM/User, Type
- Mixer: VCO1, VCO2, Multi
- VCF: Cutoff, Resonance, Drive, Keytrack
- AMP Envelope Generator: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Envelope Generator: Attack, Decay, EG INT, Target, (Pitch, Pitch2, Cutoff)
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square) Mode (BPM, Normal, 1-shot) Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- Main effect Parameters: Effect type (Modulation, Reverb, Delay), ON/OFF, Time, Depth
- Multi Engine:
- Noise Generator: 4 types
- VPM oscillator: 16 types
- User oscillator: 16 slots
- MOD EFFECTS:
- CHORUS: 8 types
- ENSEMBLE: 3 types
- PHASER: 8 types
- FLANGER: 8 types
- DELAY: 12 types
- REVERB: 10 types
- Controls: Joy stick that can modify different parameters for each program, PORTAMENTO knob
- Main: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Multi engine section: 7 segments x 6 digit LED display
- Input/Output connectors:
- Headphone jack (Stereo phone jack)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (monaural phone jack unbalanced)
- CV IN 1, CV IN 2 jacks (3.5 mm [1/8"] monoural mini jack, Input voltage: -5 V – +5 V (Modulation mode), -3V – +5 V (CV/Gate mode)
- SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm [1/8"] mini jack, maximum input level 20 V)
- SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm [1/8"] mini jack, output level 5 V)
- MIDI IN jack
- MIDI OUT jack
- USB B jack
- Damper jack (half damper is not supported)
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9 V) (included)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 mm x 300 mm x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.